The Digital Camera Workshop is a weekday evening class.
Topics covered are:
1. Digital Camera Basics - explanation of digital
2. White Balance - What is it? When and
how to set it.
3. "ISO" - What is it? When and how
to set it.
4. Resolution & Image Size - What they are
and how to set them.
5. Exposure compensation and the histogram - how to use them.
6. "Photoshop" - Intro to adjusting
digital images in the computer.
Class hours: 7:30pm to 10:30pm
Workshop fee: HK$650
Private one-on-one tuition is available by arrangement. Weekday
afternoon or morning classes are available by arrangement.